Friday, May 17, 2013

Michigan in 10 Days!

10 days until I will understand 100% of everything around me, without even trying. My head won't hurt at the end of the day.

10 days until I hug my Mom and Dad, snuggle with the most adorable puppies ever and have lots and lots of clothes to choose from. I'll visit Grandma, check out the lake and take a cruise on the boat. I can already smell Lobdell Lake and hear the boats!

In 10 days I'll sit at a round table in a sunny kitchen dining nook, drink real coffee, understand the news on the TV. YUM. I'll be the one with the insane caffeine kick in Target. Ah, Target!

In 10 days I will see grass, my neighbor's yard and hear kids playing in the street. The dogs and I will run around the yard, the kids from down the street will come and play with Ginger and Macy and I'll catch up neighborhood happenings.

I'll be sitting on the back porch, with the dogs and then get to work in my Mom's garden.

I'll drive the bumpy roads, be freaked out to drive at night with a dark sky and enjoy the pace of small town life. French Laundry - how many amazing meals will I eat at your quirky and adorable tables?

Mom and Dad will leave before the sun comes up to go to work, open my bedroom room and the dogs will snuggle in close, making sure I am uncomfortable and they are perfectly snuggled up in a nook. Ginger will start to eat my clothes and Macy will want to sleep all day; eventually, we'll get up and start our day!

Ah, the joys of being at home with Mom & Dad!



No comments:

Post a Comment