Monday, October 31, 2011

Being judged

We've all done it.

You meet someone new, and a snap judgment takes hold in your heart and memory. Why does that snapshot come without the delete, or crop, button?

It's sinful to judge others; we aren't qualified to vote anyone off the island or take away another person's opportunity. God wants us to live in the image of Jesus...loving, compassionate, driven by faith and forgiveness. He accepts everyone. Every One. How does he do that? Why is that so difficult for me?

God will judge me one day and you know what, I'm ready. I'm ready to kneel before God and thank him for his grace and mercy because I sure as heck don't deserve forgiveness. I've chosen sin. I've fallen for temptation.

I also glorify God and praise him for the beauty he has created. He made this majestic state of Colorado. He created my family, and put the right friends in my life.

When will I start to fully fill my life with His love?

He will judge me and I shouldn't worry, be sad or broken, when I feel misjudged. Because it is all in His hands.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment